Our client in the Fintech industry is looking for an Azure Infrastructure Consultant to join their team.
· Infrastructure: Experience of Designing and Implementing Infrastructure Solutions
· Experience of working directly with customers to define and elaborate infrastructure requirements
· Experience in Virtualization, Networking, Database, Server and Operating System technologies. Experience of Administering Application Servers, Web Servers including Tomcat and Apache
· Any experience with scripting languages would be highly beneficial
Cloud (MS Azure and AWS):
· MS Azure and AWS – Design and implementation phases for projects.
· Advice on best practices of secure cloud implementations and usage policies/processes Technical Architecture, LL Design and Implementation AWS Foundation, Associate, Professional or Specialty Certified would be advantageous
· MS Azure certification would be an advantage
· Infrastructure management, Vendor management, Project management and Production Support experience
· Subject matter expert on secure cloud capabilities and work to define new MS Azure and AWS based offerings that support the company’s strategy
· A strong understanding of MS Azure and AWS Core products
Designing and delivering Azure solutions:
· Experience deploying or architecting core Azure solutions across the Azure stack (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects. Knowledge of infrastructure solutions from on-premise to cloud, specifically in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
· As you will be implementing Azure Platforms it is key you have a sound understanding of best practice around cloud security
· Written skills detailing the HL/LL design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentation materials.
· Required delivery focused approach and to understand both the technical and business barriers that can impact on successful Cloud Migration
· A desire to work with global teams and offshore resources
· Experience in the delivery on cloud-based projects
· Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect – Preferred
· Must have strong stakeholder management skills Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Experience gained from ideally working in client facing roles within a leading IT Services, Management Consulting or a Cloud Service based engagements would be a benefit
If you are interested in this role please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]