- Read diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Install, align and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the installation, set up and repair of machinery.
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts.
- Perform welding as required.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set up of machinery.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
- Will participate in Lean Activities
- Must possess current Ontario Journeyman Millwright Ticket
- Knowledge and experience in Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Knowledge and experience in gear boxes, conveyor systems
- Knowledge and experience working with gear pumps, diaphragm pumps
- Ability to work with chemicals using special mask and equipment
- Ability to work at heights using safety harness and other equipment
- Must be able to work all shifts days/afternoon/nights
- Experience in equipment troubleshooting
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 20650
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1