Fuze HR Solutions is actively hiring for a permanent full-time Millwright Mechanic for one of the largest manufacturing company based in Mississauga.
What will you be doing?
- Preventative maintenance of printing presses, extruders, folders, core cutters, bag machines, etc.
- Review work orders
- Read & analyze blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings
- Install and troubleshoot power transmissions, vacuums, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Set up and operate hoists, cranes, jacks, lift trucks and machine tools such as lathes and grinders
- Keep workplace clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
What are we offering?
- Competitive wages
- Benefits + RRSP offered
- Full time and permanent opportunity (no agency contract – hired directly by the company)
- Lots of training provided to grow
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Experienced non-licensed Millwright Mechanic
- Licensed Industrial Millwright 433A (asset)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in MS Office and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently with minimal supervision
If you are interested or would like to know more about the opportunity in Mississauga, please reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today! Here is how to reach us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26139
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1