A manufacturing company in Brampton looking for 2 maintenance mechanic for evening shift and nightshift!
You have 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role? You love troubleshooting and you are a team player?
We want to talk to you!
What we offer for the maintenance mechanic role:
- Schedules: Evening shift : Monday to Friday : 14h00 a 22h30, Nightshift : Sunday to Thursday : 22h00 a 6h00
- Work-family balance
- Group insurance & Pension plan with company contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Years of Service Recognition Program
- Sick days
- Social activities
- Employee discount to build your future.
Main tasks and responsibilities for the maintenance mechanic role:
Under the responsibility of the Maintenance Supervisor, the position holder has the responsibility of doing the repairs and maintenance of the plant’s equipment’s.
- Answers service calls
- Does the preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance of the plant’s equipment’s
- Knows how to troubleshoot mechanical and basic electrical problems and finds the solutions to solve it and repair them.
- Performs basic welding and cutting.
- Knows the operation of electro-mechanical components.
- Takes charge of one or many projects and completes them with minimum supervision.
- Contributes in the improvement of the plant’s equipments’ functioning
- Works unsupervised on various work shifts
- Sees to the department’s good housekeeping practices and maintains his work areas in good conditions.
- Computer literacy to work with CMMS
- Organizes and maintains stock of spare parts and maintains record for inventory control.
- On a day to day basis, ensures that he meets hygiene, safety and sanitary conditions; complies to health and safety government rules and regulations as well as environmental ones; that permanent and appropriate corrective measures be taken immediately. Wears required equipment and personal protective equipment
What we are looking for:
- High School degree
- Millwright license must have
- Electrician certificate, an asset
- 2-5 years of experience in similar functions
- Electrical and PLC experience, an asset
- Instrumentation knowledge (basic)
- Technical problems resolution skills
- Proficient in mechanical process
- Very good mathematical aptitudes
- Coordination and dexterity
- Analytical capacity
- Time and priorities management
- Can work under pressure
- Detailed (rigorous)
Apply today or reach out to Kiran Punia – [email protected] or call/text at 365-228-3360 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34056
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1