Scope: Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production equipment – hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanic components. Maintain machine uptime and increase OEE% efficiency.
- Improve hydraulic circuits and systems with regards to stoppage of leaks, cleanliness of hydraulic oil, replacement of untidy pipes and hoses, etc.
- Inform Maintenance management of any changes made to the design of existing production equipment to ensure hydraulic, mechanic and pneumatic circuit diagrams are updated.
- Help to maintain adequate hydraulic, mechanic and pneumatic spare part inventory levels in stockroom.
- Repair and replace hydraulic, mechanic, electric and pneumatic components such as cylinders, pumps, motors, valves, pipes, hoses, filters, gearboxes, bearing assemblies, etc.
- Complete Red Tags and workorders in a timely manner and assist Set-Up Operators to set up and adjust the process to ensure parts are produced according to customer
- Maintain consistent record keeping of changes made to machines.
- Clearly communicate and document experiences and knowledge passed on by previous shift to ensure effective, non-repetitive problem solving and machine repair.
- Identify, plan and implement machine improvements for better quality and productivity.
- Select and specify cost effective hydraulic, mechanic and pneumatic components for purchasing purposes within the Repair Maintenance (RM) budget.
- Valid Millwright license.
- Four (4) to five (5) years’ experience in similar role, ideally in production orientated environment, with emphasis on stamping, forming, processes.
- Working knowledge of PLCs (i.e. Allen Bradley, Omron)
- Hands-on experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical theory.
- Basic machine shop skills (i.e. lathes, grinders, milling machines).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to relate/communicate well with people
- Must have good organization skills, be a self-starter and a team player.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and plant shut-downs.
- Flexibility to cover three shifts if required.
- Open to new systems, which are occasionally established within the department and company.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22528
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1