On behalf of our client, we are looking to hire Apprentice Millwright or Red Seal Millwrights (level 3,4 or red seal) for a reputable metal company located in Richmond. You will be in a team of 6 people within the maintenance, and you will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager. There are about 90 employees at this location
This is a full-time morning shift. This is a permanent position with growth opportunities, a pension, and great benefits. You may have to work on some weekends.
What our client offers:
• Red Seal $43 per hour
• Level 2- $30.1 per hour, Level 3- $34.40 per hour, Level 4-$38.70
• Pension after 2 years (3%) -4 k per year
• Great maintenance training program
• Extended health & dental benefits, premiums are 100% company sponsored after 3 months of employment
• MSP premiums covered after 3 months
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Team atmosphere
• training and Development
• a lot of OT pay opportunity (optional)
Your tasks as a Millwright:
• mechanically inclined individual with experience working with hand and power tools; performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting with a variety of machinery
• Troubleshooting and PM on heavy industrial machines (shredders, conveyors, forklifts etc)
• Works around and in close proximity of rotating (operating) equipment in order to troubleshoot, diagnose equipment failure and carryout repairs.
• Dismantles, modifies and maintains all equipment as needed.
• Reads and interprets drawings, diagrams, and plans.
• Determines and follows procedures for testing existing and newly installed machines and equipment to maximize output.
• Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment while performing duties
The required qualifications of a Millwrights:
• Level 2, 3 or 4 or Red Seal Millwright
• Reliable transportation
• Criminal Background check
• Drug and Alcohol check
• Ability to work on the weekends.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb, bend, twist, stand and reach repetitively, operate moving equipment and work in hot/cold/damp/cramped environments.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28952
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1