Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are immediately hiring for Industrial Millwright opportunities in the Hamilton area. Are you interested in working as an Industrial Millwright with an industry leading manufacturer in the Hamilton region? Look no further!
As the Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for the following…
- Repair, refurbish, and construction of state of the art Robotic/CNC/PLC based manufacturing equipment including mechanical, controls, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- The maintenance, refurbishment, and repair of all production equipment
- Assembly, debugging, installation, and start-up of new or modified production equipment from the perspective of mechanical assembly, hydraulic, pneumatic, and controls installation
- Responsible for ensuring an organized and well-equipped maintenance department from the perspective of housekeeping and project organization
- Completion of equipment and facilities projects as well as facilitate planned maintenance activities and emergency repairs in the production environment
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills as applied to CNC and/or PLC based equipment is required, Fanuc Robot experience would be an asset
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install production equipment
- Preventative maintenance duties to be completed as required
- Perform maintenance welding as needed for machinery repairs
- PLC controls and systems knowledge is a definite asset.
- Ensure operational quality and efficiency targets are maintained
- Perform other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate!
- Excellent employer to work for and great work conditions
- Full time continental rotation opportunity available
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of Industrial Millwright experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on repair and maintenance of CNC machining and automated assembly applications in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- licensed Millwright (433A)
- Knowledge of PLC, CNC, and Electrical Systems required
- Good communication skills (ability to read, write and understand English).
- Hands on technical skills with respect to Mechanical Assembly, Machine Repair, Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic Systems, PLC, Fanuc Robots and CNC based control and logic systems, and basic welding, manual machining skills are a definite asset
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Millwright opportunities in Hamilton than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Elena Manasievska – [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21340
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1