Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are actively interviewing for an experienced Millwright for a rewarding opportunity in the Woodbridge, ON region. As the Millwright with this Woodbridge, ON based manufacturer you will be responsible for the following…
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems related to industrial/manufacturing machinery
- Conduct preventative maintenance duties as per the PM schedule
- Read and interpret mechanical schematics and drawings
- Conduct repair welding for machinery repairs
- Other duties as required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive pay rate
- Shift premiums
- Sign on BONUS
- Benefits available from the first day of employment
- Join an industry leading company that has been steady with no layoffs during the pandemic
- Easily accessible location in Woodbridge, ON
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Millwright License (433A)
- 5 or more years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair experience with Hydraulics, Pumps, Motors, Conveyor Systems, Fans, Blowers, Pneumatic Systems, Electric Motors,
- Electrical experience is a strong asset
Does the Millwright role in Woodbridge, ON sound like the right one for you? Would you like to know more about this rewarding opportunity?
If you are interested then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now!
Here is how to reach us…
Contact -Disha : [email protected] or call 905.286.9497 Ext 158
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32537
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1