Fuze HR Solutions is currently hiring for Maintenance Mechanic for one of our clients in Mississauga.
- Responsible for responding to daily equipment breakdowns, performing installations/upgrades, and addressing building-related challenges.
- Conduct routine checks on equipment to identify damages or repair needs and report them promptly.
- Service and perform preventive maintenance on machines such as conveyors, palletizers, wrappers, subfloor lines, foam lines, and CNC routers will be part of your responsibilities.
- Troubleshooting basic electrical issues related to motors, sensors, circuits, VFDs, and PLCs.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations, company policies, and legal requirements.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have troubleshooting experience and 433A license.
- Familiarity with wood industry & automation.
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in a plant, warehouse, or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read manuals, find parts, and interpret blueprints.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, repairs, equipment installation, and basic PLC skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods, bend, lift, and move objects without physical limitations.
- Excellent understanding of automation processes.
- Knowledge of electromechanical systems (gear motors, sensors, drives) is an asset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a medium-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
- Capability to maintain high efficiencies of the lines as the quarterly bonus is directly based upon efficiency.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a hands-on approach.
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Job Type: Full-time & Permanent Employment
- Offering competitive hourly rate with shift premium, benefits, quarterly bonuses, etc.
- Overtime Paid after 40 hours work week
If you are a results-oriented individual with a passion for excellence and meet the above requirements, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Our client offers a competitive salary and a positive working environment where you can contribute to our ongoing success.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please reach out to Marion Dela Cruz – [email protected] or call at 905 361 3987 ext. 131 to discuss more about the opportunity.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32793
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1