Are you a talented Millwright looking for something a little different? Want to work in the exciting clean tech space, for a company leading the charge in green ammonia production? We are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work & want to show off their mechanical maintenance abilities in a high-tech production environment – if you are a high-performance millwright with welding & fabricating skills open to both shop and field work, this is your chance to shine! Apply today.
What are the perks:
- Unique opportunity in the clean tech space – this is your chance to be an industry pioneer!
- Extremely competitive compensation, lots of unique benefits and perks!
- Lots of autonomy; this company is in growth mode and is looking for a technical all-star who can hit the ground running with minimal direction!
- The chance to grow with a company in a very unique industry!
The Millwright will be responsible for:
- Working with the manufacturing & engineering teams to advance technologies and production capabilities pertaining to hydrogen, nitrogen, and ammonia generation
- Troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, installing/dismantling and overhauling machinery as required
- Reading blueprints, plans, and similar to complete installations
- Suggesting/implementing improvement measures to increase efficiency, determining most effective way to perform maintenance and overhauls while keeping production interruptions to a minimum
- Applying tolerances on prints, understanding geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD & T) and associated applications
The required qualifications for the Millwright are:
- Red Seal Millwright trade qualification
- 5+ years of relevant maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting experience within a production environment, at least 3 years of Canadian experience required
- Strong mechanical knowledge and technical skills
- Preference for candidates with above average welding and fabricating abilities
- Electrical aptitude, familiarity with industrial automation, PLCs, and similar
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a job description that may shift as the company grows
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites, may be domestic or international. Travel is limited, but eligible applicants must be comfortable travelling on occasion.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a vehicle
If you’re a talented millwright looking for a fresh challenge with an exciting newcomer in the clean tech space, we want to hear from you! This is an awesome opportunity for individuals who take pride in their technical abilities and want to have a say in how a maintenance program runs, this company is in growth mode and is looking for a self-starter who wants to take their career to the next level! Apply today!
Apply today or reach out to Disha Angra – [email protected] or call at 905-286-9497 ext 158 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33774
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1