Are you a licensed Millwright who enjoys performing routine preventative maintenance and troubleshoot and repair of food processing equipment? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a manufacturer of branded chocolate and confectionery products, and the second biggest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world. They are currently looking for Millwrights to join their dynamic team!
As a Millwright, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a continuous production operation including routine preventative maintenance and the optimization of equipment safety, food safety, efficiencies and reliability.
Why work with Ferrero:
•Career development opportunities
•Opportunities for advancement
•Fully paid benefits
•Company matched pension
•Employee Assistant Program (E.A.P)
•On site Cafeteria
•Employee events such as BBQ’s, Ice cream days, and not to mention Ferrero Product give a ways!
- Relocation Benefits
- Competitive vacation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and troubleshoot and repair of food processing equipment
- Optimize equipment safety, food safety, and reliability including the support of preventative maintenance initiatives
- Participate in continuous improvement projects including the installation and commissioning of machinery
- Perform equipment change-over and production line set ups
- Welding, machining and fabricating where qualified and maintain high sanitation standards, housekeeping and cleanliness of the maintenance shop – preferable
- Compliance to regulations and procedures to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, food safety, GMP’s and HACCP
- A valid Millwright trade license/
- or unlicensed with 5-10 year experience as a millwright
- Previous experience within the food and beverage or consumer packaged goods industry preferred
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work independently with minimum supervision, or within a team environment
- Able to work rotating shifts to support a continuous operation (includes 3 shift operation/straight continental nights)
Great Opportunity, Apply now!
Qualified candidates please email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.