Our client, a leading manufacturing company in the Scarborough location is actively looking for Licensed Millwrights for a permanent full-time opportunity. This company has long-tenured employees, known for its stability and vast growth. This company is well known globally for their products and is looking for a licensed Millwright to join their team. Be a part of a growing team, with excellent developmental opportunities and a great unionized environment.
This Millwright, Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the installation, troubleshooting, overhaul and repair of mechanical problems on production machinery as well as the fabrication and welding of parts.
- Licensed Millwright – 433A Industrial Millwright is a must
- Experience with preventative maintenance and continuous improvement
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Responsible for installation, troubleshooting and overhaul
- Must have experience with welding and fabrication
- Daily repairs and replacements on mechanical parts
- Experience in the food or packaging industry is considered a huge asset
- Experience working on high speed packaging machines, paper manufacturing machines or plastic manufacturing machines is considered a huge asset
- Be a part of a global leading manufacturing team
If you are a licensed Millwright with the experience above, please send your resume to [email protected]
We are interviewing for candidates immediately so don’t wait. Apply now!