- 433A Millwright license
- Electricians license an asset
- Reads blueprints and schematic drawings
- Strong trouble-shooting skills of hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Works with a wide array of precision tools, such as Vernier Calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, gauge blocks, OD tapes
- Performs and assists in the preventative and predictive maintenance of PVC extrusion machinery and equipment
- Works with other trades’ groups and contractors to complete project assignments
- Operates grinder, saw, lathe and milling machines to make customized parts or repairs.
- Fabricates custom parts, fixtures and guarding by means of arc welding, grinding, oxyacetylene cutting.
- Assembles and installs machinery and equipment such as mixers, saws, pullers, precision bearings, gear boxes, clutches, motors, shafts, sprockets, chains, conveyors etc.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ontario Licensed Millwright certificate is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post license
- Ability to operate fork lifts and aerial lifts
- Previous relevant experiences in extrusion of PVC automotive industry is preferred
- Able to work continental shift
- Read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work at heights and in enclosed spaces
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic Electrical training and troubleshooting experience would be an asset