Looking for an up and coming Millwright with Tooling knowledge
To provide effective maintenance throughout the Plant and to ensure that machines are maintained in
good repair and working order at all times.
checks and ensures that all returned spare parts in Tool Room and Tool Crib are in well working
condition, cleaned and not oily
• Ensure work area is organized to the 5S principle.
• entering in detail into MQ1 maintenance information – company system
• install and maintain bearings, seals and packing
• install and maintain compressors and pumps
• install and maintain material handling systems
install and maintain pipe systems, valve fittings, electric and electronic controls, pneumatic and
• operate hand and power tools
• perform preventive maintenance
• reading of drawings and schematics, draw and sketch orthographic, isometric and sectional views
set-up and use machine tools; apply trade calculations and formulas (milling machine, lathe, CNC
Lathe and mill)
• use and care of precision measuring equipment
• Utilize MQ1.
• Utilize software to keep record of work and procedures to build a ‘knowledge database’
• Provide accurate and timely information to your supervisor in regards to your operation.
Work effectively with co-workers and management.
Be co-operative in all your dealings with fellow employees.
Training and Development
• Continuously enhance skill level through training.
Health and Safety
Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
Follow company safety rules.
Use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that is required to be used or worn, in
· safety shoes,
Contact Julie Hammond at 905 361 3987 x102, firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious inquiries only.