ORDER PICKER OPERATOR – Multiple License
Airport & Derry Road
Our Client, operates a busy distribution facility and showroom for their state-of-the-art, European designed, renovation products, selling to wholesale, commercial and direct-to-consumer markets.
Their phenomenal products and branding have made them a resounding Canadian success story!
We are exclusively recruiting for their Mississauga facility for Multiple License MHE Operators – specifically: CherryPicker, Raymond Reach and Counterbalance.
Afternoon Shift: 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
AFT SHIFT Premium is paid for 8.50 hours
- Pick orders using Cherry Picker Fork Lift & Fall Arrest – Average of 3 to 5 boxes per order
- Lifting, bending, standing and walking while selecting stock to ‘build’ orders
- Accurately scan barcodes with RF Scanner system
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Thrives in a fast-paced, busy environment!
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience in a DISTRIBUTION setting & RF Scanner Experience
- Minimum 1 year of Fork Lift – multiple license preferred – Cherry Picker & Reach are Mandatory, Counterbalance for Receiving only
- Clear Communications – Speak, Write, Read & Comprehend English
- Clear Criminal Background
- Able to follow H & S standard operating procedures and committed to a team-based culture
- Able to cross-train in Receiving Dept (trailer unload, sorting break-down, put-away & re-stock)
Temporary to Permanent Hire – Company benefits, RRSP, and many other ‘perks’
$17.00 /hr to start
Fully paid training provided.
Please apply with your resume in WORD format.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Robert Lau - 905-361-3987 Ext 117