ORDER PICKER OPERATOR – Multiple License
Airport & Derry Road
Our Client, operates a busy, distribution warehouse and showroom for their state-of-the-art, European designed, renovation products, selling to wholesale, commercial and direct-to-consumer markets.
Their phenomenal products and branding have made them a resounding Canadian success story!
We are exclusively recruiting for their Mississauga facility for 6 positions covering various shifts.
Choose your shift to meet your LIFESTYLE !!
6:00 AM to 2:30 PM OR 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM OR 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM OR 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
AFT SHIFT Premium is paid for 8.50 hours
- Pick orders using Cherry Picker Fork Lift & Fall Arrest – Average of 3 to 5 boxes per order
- Lifting, bending, standing and walking while selecting stock to ‘build’ orders
- Accurately scan barcodes with RF Scanner system
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Thrives in a fast-paced, busy environment!
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience in a DISTRIBUTION setting & RF Scanner Experience
- Minimum 1 year of Fork Lift – multiple license preferred – Cherry Picker & Reach are Mandatory, Counterbalance for Receiving only
- Clear Communications – Speak, Write, Read & Comprehend English
- Clear Criminal Background
- Able to follow H & S standard operating procedures and committed to a team-based culture
- Able to cross-train in Receiving Dept (trailer unload, sorting break-down, put-away & re-stock)
Temporary to Permanent Hire – Company benefits, RRSP, and many other ‘perks’
$17.00 /hr to start and increase on direct hire review!
Full Training provided.
Please apply with your resume in WORD format.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Robert Lau - 905-361-3987 Ext 117