REACH – Stand-up ORDER PICKER OPERATOR – Case Pick
Airport & Derry Road
Our Client, operates a busy distribution facility and showroom for their state-of-the-art, European- designed, renovation products, selling to wholesale, commercial and direct-to-consumer markets.
Their phenomenal products and branding have made them a resounding Canadian success story!
We are exclusively recruiting for their Mississauga facility for Multiple License MHE Operators – specifically: Raymond Reach and Counterbalance.
Afternoon Shift: 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
AFT SHIFT Premium is paid for 8.50 hours
- Pick orders using Stand-up Reach Order Picker – Average 3 to 5 boxes per order
- Lifting, bending, standing and walking while selecting stock to ‘build’ orders
- Accurately scan bar codes with RF Scanner system
- Physically fit and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Thrives in a fast-paced, busy environment!
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience in a DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
- Minimum 1 year of Fork Lift – multiple license preferred – Cherry Picker & Reach – Order Picking outbound AND Counterbalance for Receiving/Put Away only
- Clear Communications – Speak, Write, Read & Comprehend English
- Clear Criminal Background
- Able to follow H & S standard operating procedures and committed to a team-based culture
- Able to cross-train in Receiving Dept (trailer unload, sorting break-down, put-away & re-stock)
Temporary to Permanent Hire – Company benefits, RRSP matching, and many other ‘perks’
$17.00 /hr to start
Fully paid training provided.
Please apply with your resume in WORD format.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Sr. MHE Recruitment Specialist: Robert Lau - 905-361-3987 Ext 117