Merchant Processing and Payment Manager
- Lead the merchant processing and payment business and grow revenue YOY
- Work with key stakeholders to build short term and long term strategy and implementation plan
- Build strategy and tactics to grow an existing portfolio of accounts and customer service support
- Partner with key stakeholders, cross-functional leaders and clients to create an alignment that drives growth
- Grow complementary product portfolio
- Leverage reporting to gain actionable insights and communicate recommended actions to stakeholders across the business
- Evaluate business proposals for potential risk with an eye towards creative problem-solving
- Build strong relationships with external vendors and manage those relationships while continuously identifying opportunities to optimize processes, the usage of services, and adoption of new products
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive revenue-generating and risk-mitigating initiatives
- Work closely with teams across the business on technical implementations and integrations with external vendors.
- Other duties as assigned based on departmental needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- At least 4 years of experience in merchant processing and payment or financial business consulting
- Strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals and succeeding in a team environment.
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge strongly preferred
- Bilingual French and English
- Entrepreneurial business building experience
- Office position/remote.
- Travel required.
Maheen - 905 361 3987 ext.140 - [email protected]
Greg - [email protected]