Mechanical Assemblers for Immediate Hire!
Temp to Permanent position(s)
Shift: 7.30am — 4:00pm
Hourly Rate: $35.88
We are immediately hiring (4) mechanical assemblers whose primary responsibility would involve assembling various components and parts to create finished products. The daily tasks involve reading and interpreting assembly and engineering drawings while using hand tools and machinery to put components together. Ensuring that the final product adheres to tight tolerances and specifications while quality and safety standards are being met. Attention to detail and precision would be crucial in this role.
Since our customers are in the Nuclear, Defense, Agriculture, and Aerospace industries, we would need 5 years of work experience in Canada in order to complete a background check for security clearance purposes.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare materials for welding using various processes, including chemical etching.
- Perform drill press operations, such as drilling, tapping, reading to drawing specifications, counterboring, countersinking, and sharpening drill bits.
- Install bushings and bearings, helicoils, and rivets.
- Set up and test assembled products as required by test procedures.
- Operate brake press, punch press, drills (radial and spindle), shear, and saw(s).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial fabricating/fitting experience or assembly experience.
- Ability to assemble complex, high-precision machined components to drawing requirements accurately and cost-effectively.
- Potential to fabricate and/or assemble complete tube assemblies and hydraulic assemblies to drawings and hydraulic schematics.
- Setting up and running both conventional and programmable brake presses is an asset.
- Proficient in reading and working from work orders and engineering drawings.
- Ability to operate forklifts, overhead cranes, plate clamps, slings, and chains.
- Working experience in height gauges, dial indicators, steel square, tape rules, angle plates, layout table, micrometers and verniers, radius gauges, thread gauges, protractors, combination squares, gauge blocks, and parallels.
- Proficiency in the use of electric and pneumatic tools, riveting tools, tapping machines, bench grinders, circular saws, jig saws, portable nibbler, band saws, and cut-off saws.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, we are accepting applications now and have start dates available. If you’re interested, please apply now!!
Contact –Disha Angra at [email protected] or call 905.286.9497 Ext 158
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33318
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1