Our client is in need of safety minded individuals with valid lift truck license for Raymond Reach , in addition, Counterbalance and Dockstocker strongly preferred.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials, or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device. Inventories materials on work floor and supplies workers with materials as needed.
- Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, electronic systems, or production schedules. Loads or unload materials onto or off of racks, pallets, skids, transport trucks or lifting devices.
- Lubricates truck, recharge batteries, fill fuel tank, or replace liquefied-gas tank.
- Provide components to the production line in a safe, timely and efficient manner Unload and load trucks as well as work in the yard sorting pallets
- Pick finished goods pallets from the production line and load into waiting trucks in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Return components to their designated locations in the racks
- Maintain good housekeeping of the warehouse, material handling equipment and production lines
- Operate equipment safely at all times to ensure personal safety, pedestrian safety, and integrity of finished goods
- Maintain material handling equipment, including batteries, in good working order, performing inspections daily prior to use
- Demonstrate strong understanding of WHMIS/GHS for safe handling of raw materials and other products
- 1-3 years of experience as a Material Handler or similar role
- Ability to work well in a team with little supervision
- Previous Manufacturing and/or warehouse experience
Qualified candidates please contact Robert Lau at 905 361 3987 x 117 for immediate consideration.