The Cell Materials Associate (Material Handler) will be responsible for kitting, material handling and inventory adjustments for parts and materials used in electronic manufacturing.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Off loading frieigt for receiving
- On loading freight for shipping
- Inventory put away once inventory is received, to warehouse bay locations
- Update inventory system on part location
- Production part replenishment
- Move/create bin boxes and perform cycle counts
- Return audit functions and stocking of parts
- Package and label parts
- Maintain a tidy and safe work environment (warehouse and production area)
- Troubleshoot inventory discrepancies such as shortages and lost and found parts
- Perform cycle counts when requested
- Use inventory storage systems such as First-in-First-out (FIFO)
- Electronics manufacturing experience related to material handling and inventory control
- Energetic, self starter, organized and willing to assist others
- Computer skills should include MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English is essential
- Fork lift licence – manditory
- Able to lift at up to 50 lbs.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email your resume to Maricar at [email protected] or contact Maricar at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 120 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23116
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1