We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Material Handler/Forklift Operator for one of our clients in Concord, Ontario. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you have some Manufacturing experience, are comfortable lifting to 50 lbs and working in a manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What is in it for you?
Hours: Monday – Friday: DAY SHIFT – 7am -3pm
Lift Truck Operator – Production:
- Order processing
- Move raw material, scrap and product / coils, bins and containers (crates, baskets, etc.) according to process flow and supervisor/manager directions
- Unload and load raw material from supplier trucks as requested by supervisor
- Receive Bills of Lading into computer system
Lift Truck Operator – Shipping/Receiving:
- Pick product as per orders
- Receive incoming purchased goods and/or WIP as per bill of ladings
- Transport product to scales for weighing
- Transport weighed and completed orders to shipping area for loading
- Transfer products from container to container
- Completes reports as required
- Maintains safety standards of equipment and work area according to established procedures and as instructed by the Supervisor / Manager..
- Ensures work area and machines are kept clean, organized and tidy at all times.
- Stores equipment and tools properly when not in use.
- Informs the supervisor to the best of his ability about unusual things, faulty design, unsafe conditions, missing parts, etc.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by all health, safety and environmental rules and regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a Supervisor / Manager
- Certified in use of Counter-Balance forklift
- Certified in use of Reach forklift
- Experience moving and handling coils with overhead crane
- Manufacturing experience a must
- Prior work experience in an automotive stamping environment would be an asset.
- Must be able to understand, read and write in English.
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional / technical knowledge.
- Ability to lift and carry boxes up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to work overtime if required.
- Be punctual, reliable and willing to work flex hours.
- Ability to work in a noisy and oily environment
- Minimum High School Diploma education
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 905-361-3987 ext. 1
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to meet you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30874
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1