Our client is a skincare company with a renowned name and reputation, the Marketing Manager will support to develop annual marketing & communication strategic plan, new product and promotion portfolio management and account management.
- Contribute to develop annual marketing & communication strategic plan to meet brand business objectives. Help establish monthly calendar and create strategic go to market activities.
- Kick off new product / promo campaign operational implementation: Create fact sheet, brief copy and support material, help track timelines with 360 partners (internal and external).
- Create monthly reporting on past campaigns performance and key learning.
- Maintain local market knowledge: Consumer insights, Competitive activities (new product launches, digital activations, promotional campaigns). Prepare ad hoc market analysis reports.
- Budget planning, monthly reconciliation, on-going invoice processing.
New product and promotion portfolio management
- Closely work with Seoul-based HQ to insure timely development of new products and promotions (copy, samples) and gather all relevant support information (Fact Sheet, Marketing Dossier, asset downloads).
- Maintain product portfolio and SKU catalog up to date. Manages SKU assortment by channel & Stores (existing products, new launches, holiday), making channel-specific recommendations. Provide Canada organization with accurate and optimized product information. Lead, organize and maintain internal library to feed all other functions.
- Lead pricing recommendation process based on Canada competitive analysis
- Product competitive analysis to feed HQ insights of Canada market
- Sales performance analysis to identify new business opportunities
- Coordinates delivery of all retailer & retailer.com comp needs each season.
- Project manages execution for retailer-specific event activation output (ie Sephora)
- Coordinates timelines for all retailer-related activity to ensure all cross-functional brand teams deliver output as needed (ie retailer market week, new product reviews, comp delivery).
- Support Brand general manager with day to day relationship with key retailers, orchestrating key requests, including planogram update, sampling and communication.
- Follow-up on portfolio management, including SKU performance, In and Out, new promo activities, digital assets etc.
Education and Experience
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in beauty brand management
- Experience working with a beauty retailer a plus
- BA or higher degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or equivalent experience required
- Presentation and networking skill with external counterparts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and work ethic
- Adapt to changes & environment quickly and be a team player
- Effective problem solver, Able to work under tight schedule
- Drives Creativity and Innovation
- Strives for excellence in execution
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in this job opportunity; however we will only contact candidates selected to continue in the interview process.