Currently looking for a Marketing Manager!
Our client is one of Canada’s leading mobile advertising company. They are focused on exclusively partnering with the world’s leading mobile ad technology companies and mobile apps to deliver unparalleled end-to-end mobile marketing solutions. They have offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto.
The ideal candidate would enjoy being innovative and collaborating with a team! They would be a pivotal team member responsible for implementing marketing strategy, offering insight and leadership to the business stakeholders (sales, product, technology, etc.).
• Managing website, and social accounts.
• Representing company at industry events, panels, conferences and other social events.
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Creation of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with design agency and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions
are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
• 3-5 years of experience in digital media, ideally in a marketing role.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy across all platforms and communication channels (ex: analytical tools, ad tech, etc.).
• A strong background in digital media with knowledge of mobile and an understanding of how mobile media and data is sold.
• Past experience in creating content and marketing collateral.
• Strong listening, communication (oral and written) skills and service driven expertise.
• Must have high capacity and the ability to multi-task multiple initiatives with attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and organize numerous demands with quick turnaround.
• Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Please contact Sarika Agrawal for details: [email protected]