We are currently seeking an experienced, proactive, and effective Director of Marketing to bring our budding software client’s international presence to the next level. If you have a proven track record in increasing market share and an outside the box approach to engaging with B2B clientele, this is the role for you!
Our client has been a well-established leader in implementing route management software for the past 5 years, with tremendous growth year on year. With a presence in Canada, the United States, the UK and the Middle East, our client has a reliable and innovative software that is second to none for clients in the Furniture, Appliance, Construction and Grocery spaces. This will be your opportunity to be part of a loyal, driven, motivated and exciting team and truly be a part of bringing companies into a new era of efficiency. You will be responsible not only for bringing a software into new, untouched markets, but also for leading and inspiring an exceptional team.
Our client also offers a generous salary, benefits, and bonus structure!
· Creation, implementation and management of the marketing plan and activity
· Develop and manage marketing/sales budgets
· Plan, implement and manage B2B marketing and lead generation campaigns and measure results
· Develop and maintain a consistent corporate image and ensure that the brand is well communicated across all channels
· Manage all social media channels, strategy and activity
· Ensure company websites and blog are kept up to date
· Develop, implement and manage sales forecasting activities, targets, sectors, markets, territories and set performance goals to achieve company objectives
· Prepare and present sales reports detailing sales, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
· Review and analyze sales performance against plans to determine effectiveness
· Monitor, prepare and report on marketing communications and sales activity
· Coordinate sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives to achieve business objectives
What you bring to the table:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing
· A proven track record in B2B software marketing, with a sharp and savvy ability to increase market share as well as sales.
· Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques
· Strategic planning skills
· Strong motivation, leadership, and team management skills
· Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Enthusiastic and creative