Position: Marketing assistant
We are looking for a detail-oriented meticulous individual with strong organizational skills to join our marketing team on a full-time, permanent basis. Must be fluently bilingual and able to work on a MAC platform.
We are a leader in the distribution of machinery, tools and parts and deal with well known retailers across Canada.
Duties include the following:
- Assist with the implementation of new products (parts diagram creation, identification #, pictures, pricing.)
- Make sure that all product details are listed accurately in catalogues and on the website
- Prepare layouts, business cards, flyer name plates, labels, and banners for products as required
- Define, select and coordinate promotional materials (ex: flyers) and products for client service centers, special events, demos, and website updates.
- Coordinate execution and delivery of all projects within the marketing department, as well as tracking progress of each project. The tracking for this task is done using an excel spreadsheet. Monitoring the progress of the project involves various departments within the company (customer service department, salesmen, etc) as well as follow up with our customers regarding the quantity/nameplates/ of the flyers they are ordering.
Other tasks as required.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Quarkxpress and Adobe Creative an asset
- Basic knowledge of website backend administration an asset
- Basic graphic design background considered a strong asset
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]