Role: Marketing and Strategy Manager
Status: Permanent – Hybrid
- Create and execute the alliance marketing strategy, including developing and executing individual plans with key alliance partners, and identify impactful go-to-market activities required to achieve market growth.
- Be the single point of contact for alliances marketing internally and with key alliance partners to deliver high-quality marketing campaigns that drive demand generation, and work with the broader marketing and business development teams to align the alliance marketing programs with national marketing initiatives
- Work hand in hand with the alliances and solutions support teams, including business development executives, account managers, pursuit strategists and marketing team to drive connectivity and best practices within the community. Provide insight on account strategy, planning, management and operations.
- Develop joint success stories, thought leadership and sales enablement materials to support pipeline and revenue growth
- Project manage go-to market activities and prioritize initiatives that support the overall alliances strategic plan, alliance partner-specific plans, opportunity development and account management.
- Identify demand, trends and opportunities through insightful analysis of the market, accounts, and continuously identify new opportunities for improvement.
- Enhance internal awareness of alliances ecosystem and capabilities through targeted communications and campaigns aligned to business goals
- A bachelor’s degree; graduate degree, in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Previous experience working with alliances
- 10 years of relevant business experience
- Strong program/project/campaign management and execution experience
- A proven ability to manage multiple go-to-market initiatives, resulting in pipeline creation and sales
- In-depth knowledge of account management, and relationship and opportunity tools and processes
- Experience with Alliance Partnerships (doesn’t need to be with one of our partnerships but similar type of role)
- Strong relationship and stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong understanding of alliance marketing, specifically SaaS or tech organization experience and how to effectively translate market insights into world-class go-to-market programs
- Ability to work alongside and effectively communicate with senior executives (internally and with key external partners), being seen as a credible and diplomatic trusted advisor
- Strong business acumen and grasp of leading brand-to-demand tactics
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25628
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1