Is your passion marketing? Are you analytical? If so, this is the job for you! We are currently searching for a Marketing Analyst to be part of our team of professionals.
Analyze and monitor results: Digital efforts + campaigns + social content + site behavior + automations, and provide insights to optimize our strategies and activities
● Help implement the recommendations in collaboration with the marketing team members – i.e. content creation, website optimization, automation campaigns details, etc
● Regular reports – Develop your own dashboard and report templates to update the team clearly and regularly on the various results
● Website – Continuously collect, distill, and summarize site data to present a holistic view of conversion performance with actionable insight
● Paid Media – Report on the team’s A/B testing for online ads prior to full launch + continue to report on ads performance to maximize ROI
● Social – In collaboration with content manager, review organic social results on various metrics to optimize our content strategy
● Marketing Automation – Client is implementing a new marketing automation software – in order to ensure its value: analyze engagement and sales movements against the various funnels
● Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience, with understanding of current marketing technologies (e.g., pixels, site analytics), and media channels (display, search, social, video)
● Experience with Digital Analytics tools, Data Management Platforms, SEO tools
● Experience with SQL, Tableau, or similar data visualization aid
● Great presentation skills
● Demonstrated analytical research capabilities with a high attention to detail
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
● Bachelor’s degree; a major in Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics or Economics, is preferred.
● Adobe, Google or SEO certifications are an asset.
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]