Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Manual Machinist opportunity in the North York region. If you are seeking a long term opportunity, competitive pay and meaningful work than look no further. As the Manual Machinist with this North York based company you will be responsible for the following…
What will you be doing?
- Setup & operate manual milling, manual lathe, and manual pipe rolling machines
- Fabricate and produce parts as per specifications
- Read and interpret shop drawings to determine specifications required
- Quality control check the completed parts to ensure accuracy of work prior to providing them to the fabrication department
- Lifting as required throughout the shift
- Other duties as needed
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Full time hours, long term opportunity
- Straight Day shift position
- Excellent work environment and team!
What are we looking for?
- 5 or more years experience as a Manual Machinist
- Prior experience with manual mill, manual lathe, and manual pipe rolling/bending machines
- Capable of reading & interpreting shop drawings and diagrams
- Able to lift up to 50lbs as needed
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
Schedule- Day Shift(Mon-thur 6am-3pm & Fri 6am-2pm)
Pay rate- Up to 28 based on experience
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Manual Machinist opportunity in North York, ON? Connect with Fuze HR Solutions today to be considered!
We are interviewing for this opportunity right away. Don’t wait, apply now!
Phone: (905) 361-3987 – Ext.188-ask for the Skilled Trades Division
Email- [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33666
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1