Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Manager, Business Applications Services to join the hybrid team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Pension plan!
- Great benefit package!
- Great discounts!
The Manager, Business Applications Services will be responsible for:
- Foster leadership within the Application Development and Divisional Product Teams, providing guidance and direction to promote growth and development
- Take the lead in designing and implementing application solutions for strategic IT projects, ensuring they align with organizational objectives and goals
- Be accountable for researching, designing, and implementing divisional product and IT platform teams to meet business needs and deliver results
- Manage the applications portfolio from planning to acquisition/development, implementation, support, and upgrades, ensuring they are efficient and cost-effective
- Ensure that teams are delivering on strategic initiatives by providing support and resources as needed, and build key relationships with peers to foster collaboration and teamwork
The required qualifications for the Manager, Business Applications Services are:
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing strategic IT projects, including project planning, execution, and delivery
- Strong experience in systems analysis, data administration, or software engineering, with a solid understanding of the technology and tools required
- Extensive experience managing application development project cycles, ensuring they meet quality standards, timelines, and budget requirements
- Expertise in the development, deployment, and support of enterprise-wide systems and applications, with an emphasis on scalability, reliability, and security
- Demonstrated proficiency in budget and personnel administration, including the ability to manage resources effectively and efficiently
- Experience developing and managing IT contracts and consulting services, with a focus on vendor management, cost optimization, and quality assurance
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31106
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1