The Opportunity: The Canadian office, located in Aurora, Ontario requires a Bilingual Managed Service Representative (CSR)-Hybrid
The managed services program supports customers with a service management solution for beverage equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicates with customers, service providers and other personnel in a professional manner via telephone and email.
• Monitor dispatched service activities to ensure timely response, problem resolution and verify customer satisfaction.
• Create service orders and document all activities and communications associated with service events in service management database.
• Maintain a working knowledge of beverage equipment operation and functionality.
• Provide basic troubleshooting assistance as required on commercial beverage equipment.
• Dispatch service calls to both internal and external service providers.
• Enter equipment and parts orders for managed service events.
• Participates in an afterhours and weekend, on-call rotation to respond to customers calls.
• Perform other assigned duties.
General Skills and Attributes:
• Post-Secondary graduates are preferred; but a minimum Secondary school education is required.
• Experience in a customer service environment or relevant work experience/education is preferred.
• Driven, self-motivated, and results oriented with minimum supervision
• Passionate about servicing customers.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English. French would be an asset
• Strong computer skills, experience with an ERP system, Word and Excel
• Additional experience with CSR systems is an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to adjust priorities and manage time in a fast-paced environment.
Hours of work are from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Hybrid model. The availability to alter work times may be required.
Competitive Compensation package: vacation + benefits+ profit sharing+ bonus
Company is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees – their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28195
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1