Fuze HR is now seeking a Red Seal Millwright or Industrial Electrician for an exciting opportunity with a highly successful manufacturer in the food & beverage production space. This is a permanent, full time opportunity based out of their Burnaby plant, offering highly competitive wages, amazing benefits, and much more for qualified individuals. If you’re a talented tradesperson looking for a long term growth opportunity with a well-established and always growing employer, we’d love to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- $47.47/hr for steady afternoons, 2:30 – 11pm
- Excellent benefits, pension, unique perks of employment
- Awesome team with great leadership
- Significant internal growth opportunity
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing/replacing a broad variety of industrial equipment and systems (food/beverage processing and packaging machinery, auxiliary equipment and systems, production lines)
- Performing predictive/preventative maintenance according to PM schedule, updating CMMS accordingly
- Assembling and disassembling machinery, removing, repairing or replacing as necessary
- Working with other members of the maintenance team to support production and ensure lines are in safe, operational order 24/7
The required qualifications for the Maintenance Technician are:
- Red Seal Trade Qualification – Millwright or Industrial Electrician, strong preference for candidates with 3rd class power engineering
- Maintenance experience within a GMP/cGMP environment highly desirable
- 2+ years of industrial maintenance/manufacturing experience within a relevant industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work steady afternoons
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to challenge your technical skills and increase your professional value while continuing to grow your career with a company who puts you first? We can’t wait to introduce you to your next employer, apply now!
To apply please send your resume to Chris Hutton at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33149
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1