• Perform all maintenance and repair work on facilities or machines
• Using a variety of industrial equipment, tools and machinery, perform repairs to, and maintenance of, production and other equipment
• Troubleshoot in plant, offices all systems and grounds as required
• Maintain spare parts and components inventory at appropriate levels. Inform Maintenance Manager of low levels or shortage of parts or components in stock
• Solve maintenance-related problems with minimum interruption to production
• Performs duties as required including the repair and troubleshooting of pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems and tools.
• Provides trouble-shooting assistance to other maintenance personnel with regard to electrical or other maintenance related needs as required
• Responsible for completion of necessary paperwork including work orders/time sheets/log board entries/ as required in a timely manner.
• Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement suggestions.
• Performing routing preventive maintenance as required.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean tidy and organized work area.
• Work in a safe manner at all times.
• Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work in compliance and conform to ISO9001, TS16949 and ISO14001 standards.
• Consider alternative solutions for given tasks or problems
• Observe all company safety rules, policies, and procedures
• Ensure adequate communication with other program team members
• Attend all required training courses
• Foster good employee relations
• Keep supervisor informed of all program issues
• Ensure that the customer’s requirements, which include project timing, are understood and met
• Be responsible for all parameters of assigned tasks
• Assign tasks to co-workers as per direction of supervisor
• Provide training, guidance, and assistance to co-workers as required
• Ensure the shop environment is kept safe, clean, and organized to enable timely and safe manufacturing techniques
• Perform all other duties as determined by the General Manager or his designate
• Minimum 10 years experience in the field.
• Must be a licensed Millwright, Industrial Mechanic or equivalent.
• Extensive experience with Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and mechanical systems and tools.
• Electrical trouble shooting capabilities required.
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Successful completion of tow motor course (can be completed in-house)
• Must be familiar with QS-9000 procedures
• Working at heights / scissor lift and over-time as required
• Basic tools
• Fork Lift Operation
• Working at heights
• Scissor Lift
If interested, please contact Elena at [email protected]