Are you currently a Maintenance Technician looking to work for a company that values Tradesmen/Tradeswomen? Would you like to work for a company that is focused on water resources and the environment? If so, this is the ideal job for you! We are currently searching for a Maintenance Technician to join our client’s team of professionals in their Grafton, Ontario Facility.
Our client has been around for more than 20 years and specializes in the plastic recycling and beverage industry.
Maintenance Technicians can expect:
- $1,500.00 Signing Bonus
- Excellent Hourly Wage (depending on experience)
- Line Efficiency Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- On the Job Training
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Team Work
- Continuous Skills Development
- Leadership Opportunities
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Diagnose mechanical problems, provide quick & innovative solutions for mechanical equipment breakdowns by applying proven skills
- Modify, repair, install, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot various types of machinery, equipment and facilities in the principles of mechanics, fitting, plumbing, basic welding, metal fabrication, machining, troubleshooting, and analytical problem solving
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on all production equipment and support equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, SOP’s and work orders
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Promptly respond to equipment related issues with a customer oriented manner
- Efficiently assist with changeovers and verify on required equipment
- Provide a strong presence on the production floor, monitoring all equipment for safety, quality risks and employees.
Skills/Qualifications for Maintenance Technicians:
- Minimum 5 years relative mechanical experience in a manufacturing (PLC/Automation/Packaging) environment
- Good knowledge of preventative maintenance programs
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with lots of change
- Strong team player with excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of electrical, automation and controls.
- Experience with Krones machinery is an asset.
- Food or Beverage Manufacturing or experience with high-speed packaging equipment.
- Able to come up with multiple solutions to mechanical issues.
Licensed Mechanics, Licensed Millwrights, Licensed Automotive Mechanics and or 3rd/4th year apprentices welcome to apply.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please contact Nicole at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 124.
Email resume to [email protected]