We are seeking a talented Maintenance Supervisor with a background in skilled trades and a passion for the food production space! This is a permanent opportunity with an awesome industry leader, best-suited to a millwright, electrician, or 3rd class Power Engineer with a few years of relevant leadership and maintenance planning experience.
What are the perks?
- 105-115K base
- Fantastic company with great culture, strong leadership, and very stable operations!
- Excellent benefits, and an attractive compensation plan that reflect on years of service and contribution to the company – your hard work will be rewarded!
- The chance to grow with a company!
- Lots of internal growth potential, this is a company that will invest in you long term!
What are the Responsibilities?
- Plan, prioritize, and schedule work orders to minimize downtime/disruption of operations
- Manage outside contractors, ensure their work onsite is authorized, supervised, conducted in compliance with company safety standards
- Parts and materials management; ensure all materials are ordered in time and in the correct quantities to support maintenance and production effectively
- Oversee department Health & Safety programs
- Attends weekly Production and Maintenance meetings
- Develop and administer training plans for maintenance staff
- Set and manage PM schedules, adjust as necessary to best support production
What are the requirements?
- Engineering degree (post-secondary degree or diploma), or a Red Seal in a relevant trade (millwright or electrician preferred)
- 3rd Class Power Engineering Certificate is preferred
- Experience supervising staff in a unionized environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- The ability to manage change and gain buy in from team members is strongly desired
To apply, please send your resume to Kirsten Green at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34348
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1