Our client in Cambridge/Milton area is looking for a Maintenance Shift Leader.
- Develop work instructions, training matrices and execution plans for optimal employee performance.
- Strategize and cascade goals for direct reports to ensure annual expectations are clear.
- Prompt resolution and follow through on issues while getting help where needed.
- Troubleshoot and improve area operations, processes, equipment efficiency, SOP’s to improve performance and costs.
- Ensure staff perform their activities in a safe manner and helps to correct any safety hazards for which they are aware. Monitors the peeler work area and tools to detect any unsafe conditions or violations to safety rules
- Ensures daily performance is met per shift schedules and develops methods to improve upon performance targets (waste, uptime, overtime, etc.)
What we are Looking for in a Candidate:
- Knowledgeable of industry regulations and able to implement them (OHSA, HACCP, GMP’s, BRC, Continuous Improvement methods).
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale.
- Utilize continuous improvement tools and promote this culture to improve performance (5S, Kamishibai, visuals, kaizens, etc.)
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Join an industry leading company
- Excellent work culture
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21572
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1