Are you an experienced Maintenance Millwright looking for a rewarding opportunity in the pharmaceutical or food industry? Or perhaps you are a Millwright Apprentice seeking the ideal company to continue your apprenticeship and gain new skills? If either applies to you Fuze HR Solutions may have the ideal career opportunity for you.
We are immediately interviewing for a Maintenance Millwright opportunity in the Scarborough region for a growing pharmaceutical/food based manufacturing company. As the Maintenance Millwright for this industry leading and global manufacturer you will be responsible for the following main duties…
- Electro-mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of packaging machines, tabulating machines, blending equipment, conveyor systems and automated machinery
- Fabricate components and weld components for machinery repairs
- Basic electrical repairs (electric motors, PLC/controls troubleshooting/fault finding)
- Perform preventative maintenance schedule duties
- Other duties as needed
What is the Maintenance Millwright role offering?
- Competitive pay rate based on experience
- Excellent work culture and environment
- Pharmaceutical/food industry
- Join a global & industry leading company
- Excellent benefits package provided
- RSP matching program and Stock Purchase Plan
What are we looking for in a Maintenance Millwright?
- 433A Millwright license
- 3rd or 4th year Millwright Apprentices also considered
- 3 or more years experience with electro-mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair in a manufacturing setting
- Welding and fabrication experience related to machinery repairs
- Experience maintaining and repairing automated machinery, packaging equipment, blending/mixing equipment, conveyor systems
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the Maintenance Millwright opportunity in Scarborough connect with Fuze HR today! Here is how to connect with us…
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27829
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1