Our client, a manufacturer in Stoney Creek, is looking for Maintenance Millwright (Non – Licensed) for a great permanent opportunity. The ideal candidate will have
# 5 – 10 yrs of experience for a multi-disciplined manufacturing organization and looking for an opportunity where there is growth and learning incentives.
Interested, please read on….
What our client offers:
· $40 – $42 / per hr. based on experience
· Benefits are offered after # 3 months probation period
· Paid vacation
· Paid sick days
· RRSP matching
· Safety shoes allowance
· Profit sharing
· Growth and learning opportunities
Your tasks as the Maintenance Millwright (Non – Licensed)
· Disassemble heavy duty equipment using hand tools (hammer, wrenches, crowbars) and power tools (jacks, presses, grinders), overhead cranes an forklifts (basic rigging and hoisting)
· Use measurement tools (micrometers and verniers) for repair on worn components
· Assemble heavy duty equipment and sub-components
· Comfortable installing bearings, seal, o-rings, sprockets, sheaves, belts, drive chains, gearboxes and other common mechanical components, diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair machine tools (lathes, milling machines and other production or facility equipment)
· Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, levels, and plumb lines.
The required qualifications of the Maintenance Millwright (Non – Licensed)
· # 5 – 10 yrs. experience in either Steel Mill, Heavy Industry
· Industrial Mechanic Trade Certification an asset
· Thorough knowledge and proven track record of working with mechanics, pneumatic, hydraulics.
· Experience with drill presses, grinders, saws, and other basic machine shop tools
· Excellent problem solving and time management skills
· Able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment, proactive, flexible, and hard working.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30178
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1