Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring Maintenance Millwright for a Leading Manufacturing company located in Innisfil, On
What our client offers:
- Hourly salary $40.00 – $44.00
- Annual bonus
- 2-3 weeks vacation
- 3 sick days
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity to learn grow within the company
- Work with a dynamic group of people
Your tasks as the Maintenance Millwright:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, inspect, repair, and replace components for industrial machinery. Equipment includes bucket elevators, screw conveyors, pumps, fans, various large rotating equipment such as kilns, ball mills, etc.
- Interpret schematics, diagrams and manuals and written technical instructions to help troubleshoot problems and repair machinery
- Complete minor fabrication and rigging work as necessary, complete hand sketches and drawings if required
- Completes preventative maintenance tasks such as cleaning, lubrication, and calibration
- Other duties assigned
The required qualifications of the Maintenance Millwright:
- In office 5 days a week
- Flexible with working hours.
- Skill competencies include computer, problem-solving, analysis, communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs and working with PPE (glasses, helmet, hearing protection, safety boots, respirator as required), working at heights and in confined spaces
- Experience with rigging, and fabrication welding Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and compressors is required, with some knowledge of control systems, PLCs, instrumentation and electrical equipment
- Trade certified 433A license, with a Certificate of Qualification and Certificate of Apprenticeship
- Non License candidate can also be considered.
- Previous experience in a heavy industrial environment is preferred, especially from a cement or mining surface plant
Does the Maintenance Millwright opportunity in Innisfil, ON sound like the right one for you? Would you like to know more about this rewarding opportunity?
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31027
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1