Fuze HR Solutions is interviewing for a Maintenance Millwright for an excellent manufacturing company in the Oakville region. As the Maintenance Millwright you will be responsible for the following…
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair semi-automated production machinery in a fast paced environment
- Assist with projects in the manufacturing facility; relocation of production lines to improve efficiencies, equipment upgrades
- Preventative maintenance of plant equipment including processing equipment, conveyors, packaging machinery, and auxiliary equipment
- Weld, fabricate and machine parts for equipment upgrades and repairs
What is in it for you?
- Work with an excellent company in a very steady industry
- Straight DAY shift
- Competitive pay
What are we looking for?
- 2 or more years experience as a Maintenance Millwright in a manufacturing environment
- 433A Millwright license is a must
- Experienced with equipment maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting as well as welding/fabrication
- Basic electrical troubleshooting experience and understanding of PLC’s
Interested in the Maintenance Millwright opportunity in the Oakville region? Reach out to FUZE HR SOLUTIONS today!!
Don’t miss out on this rewarding opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Contact Details: Elena Manasievska – [email protected]