Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a Day Shift Millwright position in the Vaughan region. As the full time Day Shift Millwright you will be responsible for the following key responsibilities…
- Provide maintenance and repair services on various industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Maintain, improve, repair or modify equipment as required
- Record all work assignments
- Assist in preventative and predictive maintenance duties
- Continuous personal improvement activities
- Learn all aspects of maintenance (both mechanical / electrical fields) as to improve the effectiveness of the overall department
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- 5 or more years related Millwright maintenance experience in a fast paced manufacturing/industrial setting
- Millwright license (433A) required
- Proficient with technical knowledge and hands on experience with repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of metal forming machinery and other heavy industrial/manufacturing equipment
- Excellent hands on experience with pumps, hydraulics, motors, gearboxes, pneumatics
If you are interested in the full time Day Shift Millwright opportunity reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now!
Contact Details: Nicole Rampersad – [email protected]#OION