Fuze HR Solutions is actively hiring for a Maintenance Mechanic to join a thriving industrial company in the North York region. The North York based Maintenance Mechanic is offering the following wonderful perks and incentives…
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits plan
- Performance based compensation increases
- Organized, clean and well maintained work environment
- A leadership team focused on their employees and continuous improvement
- On the job training and development
- Uniform and laundering service provided
- Annual safety boot allowance
- On site locker rooms/change rooms with showers
- Easily accessible location via transit or vehicle
What will you be responsible for as the Maintenance Mechanic?
- Preventative maintenance duties on industrial machinery/equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial machinery/equipment breakdowns
- Fabricate parts to be used for machinery repairs and upgrades
- Maintain hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Install and commission new machinery
- Perform weld repairs on machinery
What are we looking for in an ideal Maintenance Mechanic?
- Experienced with industrial/manufacturing machinery maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs
- Repair welding experience
- Fabrication experience for machinery repair purposes
- Knowledge and experience with hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- 433A Millwright license is an asset, but not required
Does the Maintenance Mechanic opportunity in North York sound like an ideal job for you? Connect with Fuze HR Solutions today to be considered! Here is how to reach us.
Apply today or reach out to Viviane Bittencourt – [email protected] or call at 905-361-3987, ext 185 to discuss more about the opportunity!!!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30204
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1