Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
One of our top clients is seeking a professional, responsible, and dedicated Maintenance Mechanic / Millwright with 433A license to join their team in Orangeville, Ontario. If you have experience as a Maintenance Mechanic / Millwright with 433A license are comfortable working in a Manufacturing environment and are looking for a prosperous career, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday Day Shift: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Training on day shift: First 2 months – 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Salary: $68,640 – $79,040 ($33 – $38/hr.) Depending on experience
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Benefits activated immediately
- Personal days the first year
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Paid Referral program
- Scholarship program
- Safety shoes: $200.00 per year – prescription safety glasses: 100% paid by the company
- Group RRSP
- Work with great leadership that will support your growth within the company
- Follow Company safety rules including wearing of proper safety equipment, as instructed, at all times.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over.
- Minimize the downtime of production machinery and equipment due to mechanical and/or structural failure through rapid response and diagnosis.
- Proactively inspect and examine machinery/equipment to detect any irregularities and malfunctions at both facilities.
- Supporting new machine builds, installations and modifications using appropriate tools and procedures.
- Review and follow highly technical and complex machinery manuals.
- Disassemble machine parts when transporting or repairing them and reassemble the parts.
- Install, align, take apart and move stationary machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, and conveyors according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Collect and store distinct machinery parts.
- Collaborate with Managers and Technicians when using the machines
- Follow ISO procedures and maintain regular documentation on equipment, maintenance and repair costs.
- Report to Manager immediately any unsafe acts or workplace conditions.
- Ensure correction of hazardous conditions on a priority basis over other tasks.
- Ensure that all required machine guards are in place and functional and that faulty machinery is “locked out” in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act to prevent workplace injuries.
- Support health and safety and procedures and practices throughout the facilities by ensuring that housekeeping and safe work practices are maintained throughout.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- High school diploma or similar.
- Millwright License (433A) preferred or equivalent experience.
- Welding certificate preferred
- A valid driver’s license.
- A minimum of 3 years’ maintenance experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous experience within fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Problem Solving in Production & Continuous Improvement
- Firm grasp of health and safety codes.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously, as required
- Coachable; Professional; Flexible schedule; Approachable; Quick learner; and Self-motivated.
- Demonstrates good and safe work habits and have a clean working environment.
If you are a professional, hardworking, and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in a Manufacturing environment in Orangeville, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31328
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1