Are you an experienced mechanical worker? Are you able to follow instructions and directions diligently when It comes to maintenance? If so, we would like to meet you! We are currently searching for a maintenance mechanic to be part of our clients’ team of professionals.
Our client has been around for over 50 years as thermoplastic piping systems experts.
Your tasks as a maintenance mechanic (electrician):
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain Injection Molding machines and plastic processing equipment
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment and infrastructure
- Ensure all equipment, structures and tools are in a safe operating condition as per manufacturer’s specifications
- Contribute to plant cost downtime reduction
- Plan and execute work assignments utilizing equipment schematics, drawings, and manuals
- Repair, maintain and install equipment using hand and power tools, rigging equipment, testers, and meters as required
- Repair, maintain and install equipment using Forklifts, Skyjacks and Cranes as required
- Complete all required documentation
- Follow all safety and non-safety related procedures
- Follow all environmental procedures
- Continuous participation in training programs and seminars
- Continuous participation in 5S program
- Other duties as assigned
The required qualifications for the maintenance mechanic position (electrian):
- Certification of an Ontario Provincial Trade Qualifications as an Electrician. (442A)
- Must be able to follow instructions and directions diligently
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have strong time management, organization and attention to detail
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 3 years of experience in repairing Injection Molding Machines and Auxiliary equipment is an asset
- Must be able to read Hydraulic and electrical prints
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
If interested, please email resume to Nicole at [email protected]