Fuze HR Solutions is hiring for an Inventory Clerk to join a growing North York based manufacturing company. This industry leading manufacturing company is expanding their team and seeking an Inventory Clerk for their Maintenance Department.
What is in it for you?
- Very competitive compensation
- Straight day shift
- Benefits upon completion of probation (health, dental, vision)
- RRSP matching
- Join a large industry leading manufacturing company
- Company has not slowed down at all during COVID, they have been busier than ever
- Great location (North York)
What will you be doing?
- Work with various departments to control inventory levels for critical and spare parts
- Maintain accuracy of all parts in the CMMS program
- Create various part kits for team members based on work orders
- Conduct regular inventory accuracy counts
- Other duties as needed
What are we looking for?
- 2 or more years experience in an Inventory Clerk or similar role within a manufacturing environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Prior experience working with CMMS program
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player mentality
Does the Inventory Clerk opportunity in North York sound like the right one for you? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss in more detail, here is how to reach us.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23864
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1