We are now hiring for several full-time Maintenance Electrician opportunities with a large food manufacturing company in Woodbridge. We are seeking experienced and entry level candidates for a number of Electrician opportunities.
What is being offered?
- Competitive pay rate
- Pay rate will be based on experience
- Straight shifts offered, Full time positions
- Excellent organization to work for
- Clean and safe work environment
What are we looking for in a Maintenance Electrician?
- 309A or 442A Electrician license: Also open to individuals that have completed Apprenticeship hours and waiting to write the certification exam
- Electro-mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Understanding of PLC controls, conveyor systems, automated machinery, packaging equipment
What will you be doing as the Maintenance Electrician?
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair food processing equipment
- Electro-mechanical breakdown maintenance, preventative maintenance duties
- Troubleshooting and repairing automated and semi-automated machinery
Want to know more about the Maintenance Electrician opportunities in Brampton, Mississauga, and Etobicoke? Reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss in more detail! Here is how to reach us!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22804
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1