Our client, a large company across North America making custom architectural lighting, are currently looking for a Maintenance Specialist for their warehouse in LaSalle.
The company will offer :
- Schedule : Monday to Friday, 08h30 AM to 05h00 PM ;
- Salary between 50-60K, depending on the experience ;
- Permanent position with benefits after the probation period.
- Ensuring that there are no breakdowns or disruptions in the production processes ;
- Conducting regular inspection and maintenance of all the machinery in the facility ;
- Ensuring that all safety norms and regulations are implemented and followed ;
- Testing the machinery to ensure that the same is impeccably working ;
- Planning maintenance and service activities in a way that the process of production does not get hampered ;
- Ensuring that the machinery and equipment is being used to full capacity and that production is optimum ;
- Keeping a record of all service, maintenance and refurbishing works carried out on the machinery ;
- Keeping control of all the inventory spare parts for all machines by the means of a Kanban system ;
- Placing orders for spare parts and equipment’s for replacement and fulfilling the proper documentation of the same ;
- Ensuring the machine operates and fulfills the quality requirements of the company ;
- Training operators in new methods of maintenance and safe maintenance practices ;
- Making maintenance budgets.
- Bachelor in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering ;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a production environment in the maintenance department ;
- Working knowledge of machines such as : double saws, single mitre saws, CNC milling machines, punch machines, manual milling machines, air compressors, packaging conveyers, MIG welding machines, etc. ;
- Good knowledge of Autocad, SolidWorks and Suite Office especially Excel.
Apply now !
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Melanie directly at 514-227-4640 ext. 263