Airport Road & Steeles Avenue – Short-term Contract 3 Weeks ‘open-ended’ assignment
Our Client, is a medical supply company widely known for their self-tests relating to chronic illnesses and medical conditions.
We are recruiting a Mail Room Clerk to cover an extended absence of 3 weeks – with open-ended flexibility to continue up to 2 months.
Beginning Monday, July 2, 2018 – for the 3rd member of their Night Shift Team.
This position reports to the Mail Room Team Lead. PAY RATE: $ 16.50/hr
- Infrequent lifting up to 20 lbs (cases of envelope boxes or copy paper)
- Able to perform and follow basic instructions to feed documents into an automated ‘Stuffer’ machine and then thru a Canada Post (postage) machine
- Facility is fully secure, 24/7 video surveillance, hourly Security Guard inspection and a Dispatch office with 24/7 Staff
- Must be able to work without direct supervision and complete shift tasks scheduled to meet production deadlines (High volume of ‘consumable’ medical kits direct to Patients)
- Candidate must be able to travel with reliable transportation for a night shift
To apply for this contract, please submit your resume in WORD format as soon as possible.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Recruitment Specialist - Garima Sahdev 905-361-3987 Ext 109