Our client is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of equipment and supplies to multi-industries. Presently, looking for Machine Operators to join their team in Montreal.
- Schedule: 3:00pm – 11:30pm ;
- Salary depending on the experience ;
- Permanent with benefits.
- Operate a CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machine. The machines are used to fabricate precision sheet metal parts.
- Using a computer and simple programs, load jobs into the machine, place sheet metal into the machine and operate the machine.
- Remove fabricated parts, verify the parts dimensions and features and label them or arrange them for subsequent operations.
- Perform simple tool changes and adjustments on the machine.
- Remove scrap material.
- Assist in maintaining the machine as directed by more senior persons.
- Other tasks as may be associated with the job.
- Candidates must have basic math and reading skills, be thoughtful and have the ability to solve problems.
- English written and spoken is mandatory ;
- Full physical capacity including ability to manipulate parts and visually monitor the quality of the work being produced by the machine(s) is required.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply immediately to email@example.com