Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a professional, responsible and dedicated Machine Operator for one of our clients in Concord, Ontario. This is a temporary – permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some experience working in a manufacturing environment, and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Pay rate : $21.59 + 4% vacation pay paid weekly
- Bus accessible
- Work with a great leadership that will support your growth within the company
- Operate stamping equipment to produce quality product that meets customer specifications
- Monitors part dimensions using a variety of measuring instruments, and performs visual inspection for defects
- Removes worn or damaged die components to be replaced or repaired, and re-install components as required
- Performs die set up and adjustment as required
- Completes production and inspection reports as required
- Manages daily production priorities based on customer requirements, while also supporting production schedule commitments to achieve business objectives.
- Performs dimensional and visual inspections of first-off, in-process & final product to ensure compliance to applicable standards, using product drawings, blueprints and/or work orders.
- Contains non-conforming product as per the applicable Quality procedure.
- Shares information, experiences and knowledge with other press department employees with regards to preventive maintenance, problem symptoms, to ensure awareness, and effective, non-repetitious problem solving and machine repair.
- Maintains safety standards of equipment and work area according to established procedures and as instructed by the Supervisor / Manager.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement, dimensional quality concerns and customer issues, and supports departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensures work area and machines are kept clean, organized and tidy at all times.
- Stores equipment and tools properly when not in use.
- Informs the supervisor to the best of his ability about unusual things, faulty design, unsafe conditions, missing parts, etc.
- Works in a cost-effective manner and maintains high standard of quality and excellent workmanship.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by all health, safety and environmental rules and regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor / Manager.
- Minimum High School Diploma education.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Training would be provided.
- Previous experience with Fine Blanking/punch press/stamping experience would be an asset.
- Must be able to understand, read and write in excellent English.
- Familiarity with the use of a computer.
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional / technical knowledge.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work overtime if required.
- Be punctual, reliable and willing to work flex hours.
- Environment can be noisy and oily
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in an office environment in Mississauga, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25797
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1